Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

payg phone for net features

Options
  • 07-12-2010 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭

ive a cousin over for 8 or mabye 12 weeks . he simply wants a payg phone , but with email function.. i was showing him the cheap nokia c3 its got wifi etc.
    but is there any network that does any deals for using the net as in part of the top up fee.. like 20e free net rather than calls or somthing
    he will be texting a lot so cant give up that function.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭kdobey

Vodafone; top up by 30 every month and get free internet. Meteor have a 20 euro rolling contract thing (which you can drop any time so effectively PAYG). This includes data package. I think meteor do other Data addons for their standard PAYG options.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 dubgirl24

3 do a good offer. €20 a month for free anytime and network texts and free weekend any network minutes. If you buy €5 internet add-on from your €20 topup you also get free internet for month

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭irishjay

he went for voda cheers.3 dodgy signal friends telling me.

Advertisement