Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FOR SALE: Tokyo Mauri 1911 and shotgun with shells.

• 07-12-2010 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

For sale, Tokyo Mauri 1911 pistol with speed loader, viper drop leg holster and belt. Perfect condition, barely used. 110 euro

For sale, short stock shotgun. Fires three bb's per pump, shells holds thirty bb's, comes with four shells. Excellent condition, has never failed me. 30euro

pistol.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

shotgun.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭SpiceWeasel

Whats the condition like on the 1911?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

take the shot gun for askin price ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JennaSydell

I'm based in dublin, near DCU. The 1911 is in perfect condition, not a scratch on it and fires perfectly.

Toshiba, you win the shotgun. Can I put my phone number up? I'm new to boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

I'm based in dublin, near DCU. The 1911 is in perfect condition, not a scratch on it and fires perfectly.

Toshiba, you win the shotgun. Can I put my phone number up? I'm new to boards.

Sorry, a bit too far away for me. Good luck with the sale.

And if your looking for guideline, I recommend giving this a read, it avoids alot of trouble with mods :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055099052

• Advertisement

thanks . have sent you a personal message about contact details ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JennaSydell

Could you send it again? My computer thought it was under attack, denied the message.

will done :) you can also send your number to me in pm . please what ever you do . do not post it on boards . there the rules ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

ill go next in line for the shotgun after toshiba, with asking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

offer 100e for the 1911 pending inspection (just looking for the pistol and mag)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭makarov

take the lot off you for 120e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

Advertisement