Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

December Newsletter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭DConway

Great Newsletter!

Looking forward to the next one!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Antoennis

Thanks. All feed back welcomed

Anthony
    www.ishootandfish.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭mallards

Thanks that was great, I can tell you put a lot of work into it.

Mallards

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭experimenter

I have to agree about Southern County Fishery resort (where did get a name like this).

This place has allot of potential but it's not operated like the other professional fisheries. I wasn't aware the fish were fed pellets, This is a little disappointing to hear.

I always get the feeling that this is more of a money venture than actually providing a good service to customers.

It's local to me for sure which is handy, I find it usefull to test new techniques etc on the larger lake.

What I don't understand is that they have three lakes, and you can fish all of them with any method, why not allocate one for fly fishing only...

There's nothing as bad as people beating the water and your trying to cast a delicate fly to rising trout.

Advertisement