Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MR PRICE SHOP

Options
  • 07-12-2010 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

i dont be in the N17 shop much, i was browsing around it today and went into the mr price shop next door, well i was in for a surprise cos the stuff they have are alot cheaper than dunns across the way. big tub of pringles 1.49,, christmass cards 49c each, box of roses 5.99. box of other biscuits 5.99.. we were stocking up our cubord for xmas, they have every thing any other big shop would have , when we were in there they were stocking up the shelves so we couldnt see all of what they have got . we will go again cos of that, mr catslife was very impressed it. .i got my self a pink xmas hat for one euro. santy costumes for adults for 6.99 fits all. its a big shop . they dont have boooooze licence yet , we asked the nice lady who served us about it ..it would be worth a visit folks, im just wondering if im the last one to know about this wonderfull new shop. i no that there was another shop there , if you went in to N17shop you could go in to the grocery shop that was there. changed hands i think .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

I'd take the money you saved and buy a large dictionary and a book on grammar and punctuation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I'd take the money you saved and buy a large dictionary and a book on grammar and punctuation.

I actually laughed out loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok peeps back on topic please

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

biko wrote: »
    Ok peeps back on topic please
    its ok biko . will you delete this please.wont be posting here again if this is the abuse a person gets for helping people save.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Fizzical

What a nasty, sneering comment to make on someone who's trying to be helpful. :mad:

Who are you to make a fellow Galwegian feel uncomfortable about being on Boards?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

So is this the shop that is/was inside the N17 electrical shop on the Headford Rd?
    I have been in that shop, and like you say there are great prices to be had on branded product's in there.
    And it is/was a local business to boot as far as I know. So win win!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

thanks mrs cats life will be checking it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Is it similar to the grocery store off the N17 Electrical in Miltown?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Fizzical wrote: »
    What a nasty, sneering comment to make on someone who's trying to be helpful. :mad:

Who are you to make a fellow Galwegian feel uncomfortable about being on Boards?
    Bahaha this made me laugh more than the other one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

It seems that in this thread......... *takes off shades*....that the price is definitely not right....Yeeeeeeaaaaah

We'll be fighting in the streets
    With our children at our feet
    And the morals that they worship will be gone
    And the men who spurred us on
    Sit in judgment of all wrong
    They decide and the shotgun sings the song

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement