Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League Jersey's SOLD OUT!

Options
  • 07-12-2010 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Well Lads,

Spurs have done it again!!!

Release a jersey and then all of a sudden throw up a 'SOLD OUT' across the picture without any prior notice to the the fact that they are running low on stock! This really gets on my nerves and I have had it out with them over this matter in the past with other 'special' jersey's!!!

I'm a keen collector of Spurs jersies and have them all since 1990 and in recent times we have really begun to take the piss with one off 'Wembley' and 'Winners' jersies. I have not added these to my collection as I don't feel there worth it however the Champions League Jersey was different as it was a totally different sponsor etc but that meant trying to buy SIX jersies this year before they sold out! Do the club think people are made of money or what?? The least they could have done was offer the Champs League jersey at a reduced rate or something!!

Anyhow.... Sold out they are now so i guess I'll now have to say that I collect all Spurs 'league' jersies..... NOT IMPRESSED!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

first off i thought it was terrible that they brought out a cup competition shirt anyway.

second off the fact it was more expensive was farcical.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Does anyone know if they will be getting more in stock emailed them a week ago but no response as of yet?

Advertisement