Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinect help please.

Options
  • 07-12-2010 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have been on this before about my two xboxes using one gamertag and hard drive ( one xbox modded with older dashboard and my unmodded with newest dashboard)
    My question is i have got a kinect lately and when i started using it, it updates the unmodded xbox to the kinect dashboard(newest dashboard) but if i start using the kinect on my modded xbox and it updates to the new dashboard do i have a chance of getting my gamertag banned. Oh and i dont and never have and never will connect my modded xbox to the net. I have heard that a ban goes by console and you need you gamertag and hard drive connectedto the modded xbox while its online to get a ban.
    Thanks for help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

If the modded Xbox has the new LT+ firmware you should be relatively safe

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

its not so would you say i should not do it

No I wouldn't recommend updating until you have upgraded with the new LT+ firmware, just to be on the safe side :D

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

this is more then likely a stupid question but i got some one else to flash it is there a way to up date it on my own

I think I actually flashed your Xbox 360 before, in that case I'll have the Key in the database and I'll be able to upgrade it for you easy :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement