Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning boots to Schuh (Dublin)

Options
  • 07-12-2010 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Folks,

My girlfriend bought a pair of designer boots in Schu last week for €180 and already the leather looks damaged. She bought special polish but it does not seem to work. Do you think she stands a good chance of returning the boots for a pair worth the same?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

I had a similar issue with a pair of boots from Schuh.

Returned them, with receipt, and they gave me a new pair on the spot, no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

My other half returned a pair of CAT boots without any issues. They are pretty good at taking things back once they can be resold or you have a good reason. I can't remember why she returned them but it was something to do with the leather being more worn than it should have been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

If they've been worn then I am not sure, however if they are damaged like you say though you should get a full refund.

Advertisement