Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

is that yer man from Damages?

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Im speechless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Satirical again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Pretty sure that's a parodic site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Pretty sure that's a parodic site.

That too. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

A lot of truth in that tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Almost as interesting as their views on raping daughters to save the family

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=54668

Words fail!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

I'm so tempted to sign up and bring satan to their world :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

That's one hilarious website.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Some of those avatars though. Sexy repressed uptight christian fundamentalist chicks ....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

That's the best religious spoof site I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

powered by Jesus.

He wants you to smoke..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Cars are twice as expensive in Ireland as in other parts of the world since everyone figures the Irish are so drunk that they don't know how much they're actually spending anyway.

They dont know how true that actually is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

There's something seriously amiss with the world when, in the amount of replies thus far, the majority have taken the site seriously instead of for the blatant satire it is.

What the hell does that say about religion? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

What is this

I don't even

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

ha ha such a laugh everyone of the bad points they made about Ireland are actually worse in america.
    the best one was "american company's are relocating to Ireland because of cheap labour":D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

is it parody? lot of role playing going on if it is :O

although:
    What is there to discuss? New York City alone has more Jews than Jerusalem (not that this is a good thing). more Italians than Rome, and more Puerto Ricans than Cuba.

funny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Impressive level of roleplaying. I do wonder though, im sure they do get genuine right wing fundamentalists who think "YES! Finally a website that supports my views!", then sign up and contribute and people read them as 'Just another roleplayer'.

Krieg wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Impressive level of roleplaying. I do wonder though, im sure they do get genuine right wing fundamentalists who think "YES! Finally a website that supports my views!", then sign up and contribute and people read them as 'Just another roleplayer'.

No doubt.. which makes it even funnier.. plus outraged stumblers who feel obliged to enter the fray and shout down the idiocy they read.

It's almost too perfect.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

liah wrote: »
    There's something seriously amiss with the world when, in the amount of replies thus far, the majority have taken the site seriously instead of for the blatant satire it is.

What the hell does that say about religion? :pac:

Maybe it just indicates that a large amount of internet users are retards :pac:

• Advertisement

Maybe it just indicates that a large amount of internet users are retards :pac:

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/*/index

that's not a satire site.. yet rather similar in tone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 fproviders

How that website is still there and not banned? So many racists comments, calls for violence etc.
    It gets funny in a few places. But it's definitely not a Christian way of thinking...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

One very unique Irishman was Ernest Walton. He had a rare disease that made it impossible for him to drink alcohol. Unfortunately, instead of spending time on studying the KJV1611 Holy Bible, he wasted his life on winning the 1951 Nobel Prize in Physics.

Advertisement