Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water off 7pm onwards.....

Options
  • 07-12-2010 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭

Navan TC are up their old tricks again. No water from 7pm for up to 12 hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭Archeron

They've been doing this in Dublin too. Is it to stop people leaving taps running?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Archeron wrote: »
    They've been doing this in Dublin too. Is it to stop people leaving taps running?

Yes, turned off from 7pm to 7am to stop idiots running the reserves low and loosing pressure. Tanks in houses should cover the period anyway without hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Does this start from today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭eefy

does anyone know if this is the case in Trim also?
    I didn't get home till after 7pm, so I'm just wondering if I have frozen pipes or not, I hope not.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

eefy wrote: »
    does anyone know if this is the case in Trim also?
    I didn't get home till after 7pm, so I'm just wondering if I have frozen pipes or not, I hope not.

You should still have water from your tank anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Unless its frozen! :eek:
    If you can get cold water from downstairs kitchen tap, but none upstairs, your loft is frozen!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭eefy

Its back, phew!
    It was just the main tap in the kitchen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

squod wrote: »
    Navan TC are up their old tricks again. No water from 7pm for up to 12 hours.

Where did you hear this?

Advertisement