Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kodaly music teacher leixlip

Options
  • 07-12-2010 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi There - is anyone aware of a music teacher in the Leixlip area who uses the Kodaly method to teach children? I'm sure I can across someone on the web, living in Easton Park, but foolishly didn't bookmark and just can't seem to find them again - doh!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

I'm not sure what exactly the Kodaly method is, but I do know a relatively well-known guitar teacher who has worked in Leixlip for about 20 years and who used to live in Easton Park.

Is it a guitar/bass teacher you are looking for? If so, just reply here and I can give you the details for this guy, he really is very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sakigill

Hi Crumble Froo,

I finally found the person I was looking for on the web but I can't seem to get hold of them. I'd be pretty happy if that worked out as Kodaly is an amazing technique for teaching music to kids but, just in case, and since I have a wannabe rock star in the house, I'd love that no. Thanks

Advertisement