Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for real Christmas tree

• 07-12-2010 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Just wondering does anyone know roughly how much I should be paying for a real Christmas tree, we have had an artificial one for the past few years and I was thinking of having a real one this year for a change. Also if I put up the tree this weekend would it last all through the Christmas season...:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

hi alijesse,

i got my tree today in meath, the prices have gone up this year due to a tree shortage. i paid €50 for a 7ft tree. last year i paid €35 :eek: so if you are buying in dublin they will probably cost more.

your tree will last if you get a watering stand. i got mine in lidl for around €19.

hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

We paid €55 for a 7ft in Milltown last night. Defo more expensive than recent years. Nice tree though, smells amazing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

We got ours today for €35 in newbridge. It's really full and reaches the ceiling. (is that a 6ft then?) Really happy with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Whispered wrote: »
    We got ours today for €35 in newbridge. It's really full and reaches the ceiling. (is that a 6ft then?) Really happy with it.

the average ceiling height is 7ft 6inches :P

Advertisement