Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transition year project on architecture,help needed.

• 07-12-2010 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I wonder could someone help my daughter with some answers to a couple of questions for a project based on her decision to go for architecture as a career path.
    It would be just maybe 8 or 9 questions relating to college details,time served to qualify etc.
    Just basic non evasive questions as she needs to presnt these on thursady at school but it would be great if we had them answered tomorrow if possible to give her a chance to prepare the finished project.

Any help would be appreciated,just need one architect.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kieran

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

PM sent to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭kmb

Hello Dara,

Thank you for taking the time to do this and i was amazed that i had a return email at 7.34 this morning with the questions answered!!
    She was up at 9 this morning completeing the project delighted to have the answers regarding colleges etc.

Kind Regards,

Kieran

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

No problem. Architects do not sleep thses days! :D

Advertisement