Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porch door repair

Options
  • 07-12-2010 11:02pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My porch door is broken,does anybody know of a company that does this type of work...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

I had problems with my sliding (aluminium) porch door recently and I got horizon windows in Coolock to sort it out. Cost €100 to get new runners installed and it's like new now. Granted they had installed it about 15 years ago but I'm sure they could point you in the right direction if it's something they couldn't do themselves.

Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Beebaa

There's a guy who uses this title, Patio Door Title, who advertises in Ashbourne. Don't know where he's based, but he did an excellent job on our sliding door, though he charged well for it too (€150+).

His contact details are: 087 6938308; his name is Brian Walters.

He'll fix sliding doors, locks, handles etc.

Pleasant fellow too.

Advertisement