Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STOLEN spinergy wheel

Options
  • 07-12-2010 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey, im new on this but hoping you guys can help..
    My front wheel, a spinergy rev-x, got nicked from my bike while it was parked in Trinity College yesterday at around 5pm.
    Poor quality pic, but its the best I have:

spinergy.jpg

As in the picture, the wheel had some peeling "spinergy" decals, a blue rubino tire, alan-key skewer, and also a rainbow stripe around the hub..
    I realize all of these details can be modified, but these wheels are fairly rare in Dublin so please let me know if you see it parked up or on sale anywhere or even slap a lock on it if youre confident its mine!

Thanks a million for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

1. That sucks.

2. Karma's a complete bitch and *will* bite the thief on the ass - those wheels have a reputation for exploding (seriously - google them). With any luck as the thief takes it for a its first spin.

I was once told 'may the bad luck of the year go with it' by someone smarter and older than I am after having something stolen and that's what I'm going to leave you with - plus it's not too late to ask Santa for some new hoops for Xmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,074 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Sorry for your loss.

Any chance of a fuller picture of that bike?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Jackmcg

here lumen. again, sorry for poor quality picture
    Photo0730.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Where in Trinity was it kept?

at the steps to the staff door of the Buttery Restaurant, around the back. Theres a birds nest CCTV camera overhead, hopefully it wasnt facing the other way.

• Advertisement

any sign of this at all? was hoping it would get spotted after the snow died down..

Advertisement