Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FIFA 11 Manual Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Gillysome wrote: »
    Lads can those left to play games arrange to play them. This has been dragging on far too long now in fairness

Yea defo. I'm around tonight DH if your about. Or tomorrow day/night probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Me and Troutfisher have played 2 games(2 weeks ago I think). They both were 1-1 so a third game was needed. TF said he'd be back on in an hour after the 2nd game cause he had to go for dinner. I was on an hour later and messaging him and got no response.

He was online on Friday there and I messaged him to play, he replied that he couldnt sign into the server so couldn't play. Messaged him again on the PSN last night and got no reply....

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Going to pm troutfisher and Dh2k9 now so keep an eye out lads and arrange to play yer games. If neither get bk then ye can have bye's to the semi finals

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

No need im here Philly you went off as soon as I put in fifa so is tommorow ok?

Going to pm troutfisher and Dh2k9 now so keep an eye out lads and arrange to play yer games. If neither get bk then ye can have bye's to the semi finals

I played DH last night. We started playing a game, I was winning 1-0 with about 55/60 mins gone and it froze and lagged out. We restarted, also connection lost. Finally we got a full game in, and I won 5-0 with DH resorting to trying to get players sent off towards the end, which he manged to do, twice! He didn't play a rematch. I PSN'd him about the 2nd leg, he didnt wb and after the way the game played out I assumed he didn't want one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Wb?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Wb?

Write back.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I played DH last night. We started playing a game, I was winning 1-0 with about 55/60 mins gone and it froze and lagged out. We restarted, also connection lost. Finally we got a full game in, and I won 5-0 with DH resorting to trying to get players sent off towards the end, which he manged to do, twice! He didn't play a rematch. I PSN'd him about the 2nd leg, he didnt wb and after the way the game played out I assumed he didn't want one!

I sent the pms there now mate. Getting players sent off intentionally isn't acceptable but if DH2K9 gets back I'd suggest playing the second leg just to keep things above board. With a 5-0 lead you should be safe enough anyway:pac: fair play to troutfisher for getting back so quick. I'm fairly sure Philly c isn't around till the weekend with college. Arrange to get it played as soon as ye can lads cheers

I sent the pms there now mate. Getting players sent off intentionally isn't acceptable but if DH2K9 gets back I'd suggest playing the second leg just to keep things above board. With a 5-0 lead you should be safe enough anyway:pac: fair play to troutfisher for getting back so quick. I'm fairly sure Philly c isn't around till the weekend with college. Arrange to get it played as soon as ye can lads cheers

Yea I'm happy to play the 2nd leg no problem. Am online now playing if your about DH.

Who am I playing again?

• Advertisement

Who am I playing again?

From what I remember you've the winner of the tbon3 v dh2k9 game and I've the winner of the troutfisher v Philly c game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

I forgot about the second leg! I went off to watch TV then turned the PS3 off so missed your message. To be honest I was pissed off at the manual controls and stupidly bringing the keeper out so you can have the forfeit, not that you need it being 5-0 up;)

From what I remember you've the winner of the tbon3 v dh2k9 game and I've the winner of the troutfisher v Philly c game

T-B0n3 so.

DH2K9 wrote: »
    I forgot about the second leg! I went off to watch TV then turned the PS3 off so missed your message. To be honest I was pissed off at the manual controls and stupidly bringing the keeper out so you can have the forfeit, not that you need it being 5-0 up;)

No worries. I know who frustration this game can be. But don't knock manual, manual all the way :D

And Desire, I can play now'ish if you want???

No need im here Philly you went off as soon as I put in fifa so is tommorow ok?

Well I was only home there this evening as I was going to the Dundalk game. I'm around tonight if ya wanna play otherwise I won't be back online till Friday.

No worries. I know who frustration this game can be. But don't knock manual, manual all the way :D

And Desire, I can play now'ish if you want???

Still around?

Still around?

Paying cod now. Tomorrow? Working 630-930 be on after if that suits?

Paying cod now. Tomorrow? Working 630-930 be on after if that suits?

Possibly, yeah.

Possibly, yeah.

I'm not sure if were friends on PSN, if not add me Adam-88-S.

Any one want a game now? Just a friendly obv. Finding it hard to find a game at the moment.

• Advertisement

We really need to get these games played lads. I'll be around before and after the spurs game tonight probs. Give me a shout on this if your around. Try get it played this week if possible. Its really dragging out now.

We really need to get these games played lads. I'll be around before and after the spurs game tonight probs. Give me a shout on this if your around. Try get it played this week if possible. Its really dragging out now.

Yea man I know. I've been waitin for a winner of the other quarter for about a month now. If we do this again I think a league is the best option

I can play you tomorrow night. Add me: Desire-to-Aspire

I can play you tomorrow night. Add me: Desire-to-Aspire

Okay cool. Think were already friends, but if not I will add you. Should be around tomorrow night. This the Semis or? What else is left to be played?? Hopefully we can get this all done and dusted in a week or two and I'd be up for getting a little league going defo.

Yeah, it's the Semi-Finals.

And I would definitely be up for a league.

Desire to Aspire -v- T-b0n3

Gillysome -v- Philly C/Troutfisher

This is were we are at as far as I can tell.

Pilly and trout if you still haven't played, get on that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Okay cool. Think were already friends, but if not I will add you. Should be around tomorrow night. This the Semis or? What else is left to be played?? Hopefully we can get this all done and dusted in a week or two and I'd be up for getting a little league going defo.

Look forward to it:)

Adam did you pm Philly or troutfisher to play their game? If not ill do it now

Adam did you pm Philly or troutfisher to play their game? If not ill do it now

No I didn't as wasn't sure if they had actually played or not. Hopefully they can get off their asses! :D

• Advertisement

Here everytime I've messaged Troutfisher on the PSN to play our final game I've gotten no response. Getting a bit fed up of messaging him tbh.

Advertisement