Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FIFA 11 Manual Cup

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Eh is tommorow afternoon ok Philly-C

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Should be on around 5-7 and after 10pm AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Just thought I would pop in to let you all know that I would also be up for a manual league.

Sunderland (Philly_C) 1-0 Aston Villa (Troutfisher)
    Sunderland 0-1 Aston Villa
    Decider:
    Sunderland 2-0 Aston Villa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Philly_C wrote: »
    Sunderland (Philly_C) 1-0 Aston Villa (Troutfisher)
    Sunderland 0-1 Aston Villa
    Decider:
    Sunderland 2-0 Aston Villa

Final all sorted now ya ? Hopefully the next league will run a bit more smoother. At least we have a few more commited manual players from the site now which was the point of this cup anyhow

• Advertisement

You should open up a registration thread soon so that there is plenty of time for people to sign-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Desire. wrote: »
    You should open up a registration thread soon so that there is plenty of time for people to sign-up.

Did you take part in the last tournament? New players welcome, just as long as they're sort of used to playing manual fifa.. will get a new thread up soon..

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Did you take part in the last tournament? New players welcome, just as long as they're sort of used to playing manual fifa.. will get a new thread up soon..

No, I didn't. I only signed-up to Boards yesterday.

Gillysome you about tonight to kick my ass?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Gillysome you about tonight to kick my ass?

Can get on now man but I'll literally only be on to play the games if that suits? My ass kicking ability is greatly overrated:pac:

• Advertisement

Looks like I missed ya by a few mins Philly. R u around during the week at all? I will probably be on after 10 most nights but if u have a time that suits let me know

Gillysome wrote: »
    Looks like I missed ya by a few mins Philly. R u around during the week at all? I will probably be on after 10 most nights but if u have a time that suits let me know

Yeah was just about to go back on there. I've the week off. So sure we could play tomorrow night I suppose.

Yeah was just about to go back on there. I've the week off. So sure we could play tomorrow night I suppose.

Yea man that's sound. I've training after work so it'll be 10 or day before I'm on if that's ok

Sunderland 1-0 boca
    Sunderland 1-1 boca

Both tight games. Winner in the first one was an og of sorts I think. Second game was far more open. Philly went two up on the tie with a nice goal from gyan. I equalised with a scruffy goal with 25 mins left but couldn't pull it back. Shooting can only improve, my finishing was crap. Well played Philly good luk in the final

Gillysome wrote: »
    Sunderland 1-0 boca
    Sunderland 1-1 boca

Both tight games. Winner in the first one was an og of sorts I think. Second game was far more open. Philly went two up on the tie with a nice goal from gyan. I equalised with a scruffy goal with 25 mins left but couldn't pull it back. Shooting can only improve, my finishing was crap. Well played Philly good luk in the final

Cheers Gilly I'll do my best!

Yeah my goal in the first game took a massive deflection so was very lucky with that. Your goal in the 2nd had a bit of luck to so it balances out I suppose. You had me under serious pressure at times in that 2nd game so was happy to come away with a 1-1.

Cheers Gilly I'll do my best!

Yeah my goal in the first game took a massive deflection so was very lucky with that. Your goal in the 2nd had a bit of luck to so it balances out I suppose. You had me under serious pressure at times in that 2nd game so was happy to come away with a 1-1.

Ha yea not used to having the ball as much from playing the assisted lads in the boards league. I'm normally a 1 chance finisher:rolleyes:

Lads have yas got the other Semi played? Would be good to get this over with by the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Lads have yas got the other Semi played? Would be good to get this over with by the weekend.

Yea I PM'd him a day or two ago, still waiting to hear back. My final year project due on Monday so been a bit busy, but I'm happy to play it whenever Desire gets back to me. Will keep you informed.

Right me and Desire to Aspire just played. Both matches were a bit laggy which was disappointing. First game finished 0-0 and second 2-0 to me. GG desire, pity about the lag and that you had to run off.

So Philly_C I can play the Final tonight if that suits you or tomorrow too. Let me know.

PSN: Adam-88-S add me if were not already friends.

And again, sorry about the delay in getting that game played!

Wahey final at last:pac: good luck to both Adam and Philly. Fowler87 has a thread up for a new manual league if any of ye are interested too btw

• Advertisement

I should be able to get on around 5-7 depending on what time I get home. Have training at 8 so can get on again after that.

I should be able to get on around 5-7 depending on what time I get home. Have training at 8 so can get on again after that.

Yea I should be able to jump on at some stage, just depends how much final year project work I'm getting done, if I'm on a roll I prob wont stop, but knowing me I'll just be looking at a blank screen getting nothing done as usual so it shouldn't be a problem.

Finally the manual cup has come to an end!

Me and Philly_C played earlier on tonight. We played a game but it was extremely laggy and it ended nil all, so we decided to have a rematch and hope it the connection was better, and thankfully it was.

The game ended two nil in my favor, thanks to two goals from Van der Vaart. But the game could have gone either way, philly had plenty of goal scoring opportunities. He had me on the back foot for most of the second half. GG mate.

I would like to thank Fowler87 and gillysome for organising it all.

And hopefully we can get the manual league going soon, hopefully we get good numbers for it.

Cheers

Yeah good game man. Would have been a bit crap if one of us had sneaked a win in the 1st game as the lag ruined the game. Thankfully the 2nd game was grand.

On the game, T-b0n3 took his goals well and I couldn't take my chances. Was a good game I thought, plenty of chances at either end. Considering I've only ever really played manual in this tournament I'm more than happy that I made it to the final. :)

Cheers to Fowler87 and Gillysome for running it too.

Yeah good game man. Would have been a bit crap if one of us had sneaked a win in the 1st game as the lag ruined the game. Thankfully the 2nd game was grand.

On the game, T-b0n3 took his goals well and I couldn't take my chances. Was a good game I thought, plenty of chances at either end. Considering I've only ever really played manual in this tournament I'm more than happy that I made it to the final. :)

Cheers to Fowler87 and Gillysome for running it too.

Thats a really good achievement. I wounldn't have guessed that from your play. I've been playing manual for ages now! Takes a good while to really get to grips with.

Well done to tbon for winning the cup and hard luck to Philly c. Philly did particulary well to reach the final considering he's not a full manual convert yet.....:pac: hopefully well c ye all back for the manual league and things should run smoother. Again well done adam and cheers to all
    Who took part

Advertisement