Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FIFA 11 Manual Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Töpher wrote: »
    Bigred100, I'll be available most nights this week between 10:30PM and 11:30PM. I know it's a short window, but it's literally gonna be the only times I'll be at home this week, sorry!

Suits me fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Manual Cup

Lads just letting ye know that I just got around to setting up a (sort of) structured layout for the fixtures in the league.

Understand, a few of ye have already played a couple of games but I think we'll be better off starting from a fresh, just to keep everything in order. Unfortunately, one player (shagnastii) hasnt submitted a team to myself, Adam or Shane, so I am leaving it til tomorrow afternoon for him to come back with his team pick. Otherwise, he will be omitted from the league and the 3 remaining players in that particular group, will be awarded a bye/walkover in keeping with the cup rules. I would take part myself, but I wont get my PS back until end of next week.

http://boardsmanualcup.leaguerepublic.com/

League details and fixture list can be found from the link above. Everybody should play a minimum 2 games in keeping with the stated fixture list.

Fixtures this week to be played are the following, start date 6.00pm January 5th 2011

Group A
    Everton v Atletico Madrid
    Liverpool v Lyon
    Atletico Madrid v Lyon
    Everton v Liverpool

Group B (TBA)

Group C
    Arsenal v 1899 Hoffenheim
    Newcastle United v Sunderland
    1899 Hoffenheim v Sunderland
    Arsenal v Newcastle United

Group D
    Boca Juniors v Bayern Munich
    Sporting Club Braga v Valencia
    Bayern Munich v Valencia
    Boca Juniors v Sporting Club Braga

Best of luck:cool:

Cheers for that johnney, looks better than my attempt already:pac: Hope shagnastii gets back with his team pick so things can run a little smoother. To the lads who have played games already its my bad. We dont necessairly have to replay your games though. It would make things easier for the updating in the league republic but if ye just ignore the fixtures ye have already played when they come out it can still work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Bayern Munich, will you be around tonight?

Lyon 0 - 1 Atletico Madrid

Good game, was surprised I actually got it on target.

SC Braga 0 - 1 Valencia.

This whole manual thing is impossible. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

bigred100 wrote: »
    Lyon 0 - 1 Atletico Madrid

Good game, was surprised I actually got it on target.

I was fuming! :D One of those horrible goals from stemming from one of your own goal kicks whereby your centrehalves end up on the sidelines chatting to someone they recognised in the crowd and leave seven miles of space for an aimless header to be played straight back into! Nice finish though. :)

I picked it up towards half time, but never really created the space for good shooting chances, disappointingly (for me!). Good game though.

Töpher wrote: »
    I was fuming! :D One of those horrible goals from stemming from one of your own goal kicks whereby your centrehalves end up on the sidelines chatting to someone they recognised in the crowd and leave seven miles of space for an aimless header to be played straight back into! Nice finish though. :)

I picked it up towards half time, but never really created the space for good shooting chances, disappointingly (for me!). Good game though.

Yeah, I turned on brick wall mode in defence in the 2nd :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fixtures update:

Group B
    Celtic v Spurs
    Aston Villa (bye)
    Spurs v Aston Villa
    Celtic (bye)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

What do you mean by bye?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

What do you mean by bye?

We only have three teams in group B

• Advertisement

So we get 6 points each??:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Want to play our game now?

Yes thats alright.

Yeah shagnastii isn't taking part so teams in group b get 6 pts

GG Troutfisher. First game was madness, two goals in stoppage time. Thought I played soooo much better in the second game. The amount of chances I missed was ridiculous, cant believe none of them found the net! So sick!

Spurs 2 - 1 Aston Villa
    Spurs 0 - 0 Aston Villa

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

Any group d lads around tonight?

neil.p.b wrote: »
    Any group d lads around tonight?

I will only be around until 6. I'll be around tomorrow night though?

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

I will only be around until 6. I'll be around tomorrow night though?

I'll try my best to get home before 6

neil.p.b wrote: »
    I'll try my best to get home before 6

There's no worries if you can't - don't go out of your way or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Colsku, are you around tonight? I will be on until about 7 and maybe on again after the match.

• Advertisement

Just finished my last two group games there. They were replays, and the scores finished the exact same funnily enough.

Spurs 1 - 0 Celtic
    Spurs 1 - 0 Celtic

GG mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Just finished my last two group games there. They were replays, and the scores finished the exact same funnily enough.

Spurs 1 - 0 Celtic
    Spurs 1 - 0 Celtic

GG mate.

Was gutted, conceded a 90th minute goal in the first game and an 82 minute goal in the second one.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

GROUP B
    Aston Villa 2-0 Celtic
    Celtic 3-1 Aston Villa

Who else is in group A?

If any of the group d lads are going on tonight leave a message here and I'll get on

I'm around all evening if any of the group D lads are around. Post on here and I'll get on the ps

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

DH2K9 wrote: »
    Colsku, are you around tonight? I will be on until about 7 and maybe on again after the match.

Sorry man, haven't been on the ps3 in a few days as I've been sick as a parrot. Hope to get on tomorrow and will keep an eye out for you online.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Any group c lads around tonight??

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

colsku wrote: »
    Sorry man, haven't been on the ps3 in a few days as I've been sick as a parrot. Hope to get on tomorrow and will keep an eye out for you online.

I'll be about tomorrow aswell so we can play.
    -gilly-09- wrote: »
    Any group c lads around tonight??

I'll be back on the PS3 around 10.

• Advertisement

Gillysome wrote: »
    If any of the group d lads are going on tonight leave a message here and I'll get on

I should be on around ten?

Advertisement