Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FIFA 11 Manual Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Grand i should be able around 10 11 and i'l be round tomorrow as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

I should be on around ten?

Sound man ill get on then. Whats your psn btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Gillysome wrote: »
    Sound man ill get on then. Whats your psn btw?

Desire-to-Aspire. You already accepted my friend request.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    Any group c lads around tonight??

Should be on tonight.

Desire-to-Aspire. You already accepted my friend request.

Oh did I:P sound so, Lookin forward to the games

• Advertisement

Oh did I:P sound so, Lookin forward to the games

Same. You'll destroy me. I've never played manual before; I didn't even practice... :o

Will we play our two games?

Same. You'll destroy me. I've never played manual before; I didn't even practice... :o

Will we play our two games?

Man I think your seriously overestimating me:pac: played about 2 games in the last 3 weeks. Yeah we'll play them both sure.

Boca Juniors 0 - 0 Valencia.

Valencia 2 - 0 Boca Juniors.

A Mata double secured all three points for me in this game. I don't feel like I deserved to win this game, or draw the other game.

Good games though!

Valencia 1 - 0 SC Braga.

Good game! I'm delighted with my results so far. Ten points from twelve isn't bad, and four clean sheets as well.

Bayern Munich, I just need to play you and I'm done. When are you around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Sunderland 1-0 Newcastle

These were replayed games and we got the exact same results. Shooting is so hard on manual. My winner in the 2nd game was an open goal and I'm surprised I didn't put it miles wide. Good games.

Philly_C wrote: »
    Shooting is so hard on manual..

Stop. I had a few shots that would have gone out for throw-ins had they not been blocked.

Valencia 2 - 0 Boca Juniors.

A Mata double secured all three points for me in this game. I don't feel like I deserved to win this game, or draw the other game.

Good games though!

No good games mate u took ur chances well. D diving header was nice. Finishing was funny at times, couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo:pac:

Philly_C wrote: »
    Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Sunderland 1-0 Newcastle

These were replayed games and we got the exact same results. Shooting is so hard on manual. My winner in the 2nd game was an open goal and I'm surprised I didn't put it miles wide. Good games.

The shooting can only improve...........

Boca juniors 1-0 braga

Boca juniors 1-0 braga

Pretty decent games these. First game was daylight robbery on my part. Braga defender played a short backpass and I finished it. Just contribute had by far the better of the first game but couldn't finish.

Second game was good i felt. Most of the early chances fell to just contribute but I scored against the run of play from a corner. Could have scored a second when I nipped in on a short backpass again but decided to go for the fair play award and let the keeper have it. There were loads of chances after that for both sides but the finish wasn't there. Think I hit the crossbar from 20 yards at some stage too. Good games mate unlucky in both

DH2K9 wrote: »
    The shooting can only improve...........

I'd settle for the passing improving:pac:

Especially the keeper's passing

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

I've added all the lads from group A, gimme a PM on here or ask me if ya see me online.

Any group c lads around for a game? sorry for the delay.

I just run with the ball most of the time... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

My Psn Is Gillly09 if people need to ad me, just in case i aint added them.

Would there be any interest in making this tournament a regular thing? I, for one, am enjoying it greatly.

Ye id be up for that or even a league format. Anything really it takes an age to find a manual game online, ive been waiting ages for one right now!

Ye id be up for that or even a league format. Anything really it takes an age to find a manual game online, ive been waiting ages for one right now!

Add me if you want to play a friendly sometime.

Add me if you want to play a friendly sometime.

Whats your Psn mate and i'l add you.

Whats your Psn mate and i'l add you.

Desire-to-Aspire.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

Group D lads, i'll be online from about 5-8, and then im away until sunday week. But i've got 4 days off when i get back so i'll available to play the remainder of my games anytime then if i dont get them done tonight.

Cheers

neil.p.b wrote: »
    Group D lads, i'll be online from about 5-8, and then im away until sunday week. But i've got 4 days off when i get back so i'll available to play the remainder of my games anytime then if i dont get them done tonight.

Cheers

I won't be around today at all, so I guess I'll have to wait until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

Cheers

Completely forgot i lent my ps3 to my mate for while im away so i actually cant get online today at all! But as i said i'll be around anytime when i get back, sorry for the inconvenience lads.

• Advertisement

Completely forgot i lent my ps3 to my mate for while im away so i actually cant get online today at all! But as i said i'll be around anytime when i get back, sorry for the inconvenience lads.

No probs man catch you then

Advertisement