Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FIFA 11 Manual Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

As I said before, me and gillly09 are also going skiing tomorrow so we wont be around till Sunday week. I have all my games played anyway so I'll play the knockout stages when I'm back.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭tiernanmul_gos

bigred100 wrote: »
    Who else is in group A?
    i am im everton...anyone in group a who im scheduled to paly online tonight? add me im tiernanmon_94

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    As I said before, me and gillly09 are also going skiing tomorrow so we wont be around till Sunday week. I have all my games played anyway so I'll play the knockout stages when I'm back.

Sound guys enjoy. I'd hold onto the ski's when ye get back, the way it's pissing down snow here:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

Any Group C hounds up for a game tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Maybe you could set a reasonable deadline to encourage people to play their games?

• Advertisement

Maybe you could set a reasonable deadline to encourage people to play their games?

There are 3 of the guys on holidays till sunday. They have said that they will clear their backlog when they get back. I'll take a look at the others and send pms to those who havnt played

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Atletico Madrid 0-0 Lyon

Well lads here is an updated league table to date

http://boardsmanualcup.leaguerepublic.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=1563217&psSelectedDivision=8600366&psSelectedLeague=6554613

Group B is done and dusted so spurs and villa have qualified for the knockout stages.

In group D bayern has to play all their games but the rest are done. Neil.p.b is on holidays until sunday and has said he will clear his games when he's back.

In group A lyon and athletico are the only teams to play to date. Pm's will be sent to the other 2 teams to get things moving.

In group C Newcastle and sunderland are the only teams to play to date. Gilly 09 is also on holidays until sunday but a pm will be sent to Hoffenheim.

We are moving along nicely lads. By the end of next week all the group games should be played and we'll be ready to play the knock out stages.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Gillysome wrote: »
    In group C Newcastle and sunderland are the only teams to play to date. Gilly 09 is also on holidays until sunday but a pm will be sent to Hoffenheim.

I won't be able to play my games against Gilly till Friday week then as I'll be going back up for college on Sunday so won't have access to a PS3.

Philly_C wrote: »
    I won't be able to play my games against Gilly till Friday week then as I'll be going back up for college on Sunday so won't have access to a PS3.

No problem philly thanks for letting me know :)

• Advertisement

Sunderland 1-0 1899 Hoffenheim
    Sunderland 2-0 1899 Hoffenheim

Two good games here with Colsku. First one was very close and I got the winner mid way through the 2nd half with a free header.

Got off to a flyer in the 2nd game with a Andy Reid free kick from about 25 yards(although the keeper may have to hold his hand up for letting that squeeze through his hands:p). After much probing(and some dodgy shooting!) I got the 2nd to seal the win.

Sunderland 1-0 1899 Hoffenheim
    Sunderland 2-0 1899 Hoffenheim

Two good games here with Colsku. First one was very close and I got the winner mid way through the 2nd half with a free header.

Got off to a flyer in the 2nd game with a Andy Reid free kick from about 25 yards(although the keeper may have to hold his hand up for letting that squeeze through his hands:p). After much probing(and some dodgy shooting!) I got the 2nd to seal the win.

...plus it should never have been a free! Well done, better player won.

I feel raped after that game with Hussey. Jammy pr1ck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

colsku wrote: »
    I feel raped after that game with Hussey. Jammy pr1ck!

Ha, was a dodgy second win and you were better in the first game.

Newcastle United (DH2K9) 0-0 1899 Hoffenheim (colsku)
    Newcastle United (DH2K9) 4-1 1899 Hoffenheim (colsku)

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

Group D lads im back from holidays and i'll be around a lot over the next few days so just let me know when you'll be on to get our games done

neil.p.b wrote: »
    Group D lads im back from holidays and i'll be around a lot over the next few days so just let me know when you'll be on to get our games done

Will you be around tonight? I'll be on from around eight to ten.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Sorry for the delay lads, should be around tonight for a few games.

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay lads, should be around tonight for a few games.

Won't be able to play ya till Firday cause I won't be able to get on a PS3 till then.

Won't be able to play ya till Firday cause I won't be able to get on a PS3 till then.

Thats grand mate

Will you be around tonight? I'll be on from around eight to ten.

I'll be online around 8-9 so i'll see ya then

• Advertisement

Bayern 1 - 0 Valencia
    Bayern 0 - 0 Valencia

Both very close games, either could have won both, we just don't know how to shoot!!!

Other group d teams, im around most of tonight if that suits

Ill be floating around later if ur on man. Have a couple of games to play in the boards league but if ur on I'll play u. Possibly will be on around 5-7 and I'll def be on around half 10/ 11

Bayern 1-2 boca juniors
    Bayern 0-1 boca juniors

Nicked both games just about. Far from classics these, we were as bad as each other in both just finishing is all that separated us

Gillysome wrote: »
    Bayern 1-2 boca juniors
    Bayern 0-1 boca juniors

Nicked both games just about. Far from classics these, we were as bad as each other in both just finishing is all that separated us

Just realised that late goal in the second game knocked me out, gutted. Anyway i hope valencia and boca do group d proud in the knockout stages!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Tiernanmul_gos or Sephiroth_dude around this evening? Will be floating about myself, drop me a PM on boards if I'm not on PSN and you want to play our games. Cheers.

We are moving along nicely now lads. I think it would be a good idea to put a deadline of midnight next friday the 28th of january for all group games to be played, before the boards leagues get into full swing. The KO stages shouldnt take too long to wrap up after that. Below is a list of all the remaining fixtues and i'll pm those with outstanding fixtures to give them a heads up:)

Group A
    Everton(Tiernanmul_gos) vs Liverpool(Sepiroth Dude) x2
    Lyon(Topher) vs Liverpool x2
    Liverpool vs Athletico Madrid(Bigred 100) x2
    Everton vs Athletico madrid x2
    Everton vs Lyon x2

Group B
    All games Played
    Qualified:
    1st Tottenham Hotspur
    2nd Aston Villa

Group C
    Arsenal (Gilly 09) vs Newcastle (DH2K9) X2
    Arsenal vs Sunderland (Philly c) x2
    Arsenal vs Hoffenheim (colsku) x2

Group D
    Bayern (neil.p.b) vs SC Braga(Just Contribute)
    Qualified:
    1st Boca Juniors
    2nd Valencia

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Completely forgot all about this.......looking forward to playing against ye lads :)

@JustContribute - You around soon to play our group games? Meaningless i know, but i could do with the practice!

I'm around now group c lads. I will try my best t play as many games as soon as possible.

• Advertisement

@JustContribute - You around soon to play our group games? Meaningless i know, but i could do with the practice!

He will be online tonight, and all weekend.

Advertisement