Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FIFA 11 Manual Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Töpher wrote: »
    Crackin' games against Gillysome tonight, though Lyon went out 3-2 on aggregate to Boca Juniors, but reminded me why I f'cking love manual FIFA, great fun altogether. The winning goal deserved to win any tie, fabulous strike on the half volley from distance at an awkward angle running away from goal.

Yeah man have to agree those were fantastic games. You were very unlucky to go out because there was nothing between us over the two legs. I think Palermo was trying to tell me something with the winner as I moved him from striker to the wing because he's too slow. Must hit you up for a few friendlies soon, games like those really do remind ya why I love manual

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Always up for friendlies, makes getting a manual game much easier! Think I have to play you in the league this week, revenge time already! :pac: Not much between us alright, but I'd a higher ranked team than you by a full star I think (though I'll argue it matters less on manual! :cool:).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Phiily C are you around about 5 today?

Töpher wrote: »
    Always up for friendlies, makes getting a manual game much easier! Think I have to play you in the league this week, revenge time already! :pac: Not much between us alright, but I'd a higher ranked team than you by a full star I think (though I'll argue it matters less on manual! :cool:).

Ha ha I'll be up for the scrap bud. I'm going to be in a relegation battle in the league again this year me thinks, loosing too many games that I should have won. Team ratings don't mean much on manual alright,if the passing is up to scratch then the chances will come. I'll be on tonight around 10 again if you want your revenge :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Have you made out the draw for the semi-final yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

DH2K9 I haven't been playing Fifa at all since I got back from skiing (black ops distracting me!) so I just wanna get a little time playing it again before we have our match. So maybe in a few days? Over the weekend prob? That sound okay?

Have you made out the draw for the semi-final yet?

Just did it there now mate, came out as:

Valencia v spurs/Newcastle

Boca jnrs v Sunderland/Aston villa

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Phiily C are you around about 5 today?

Won't be able to get on till Friday evening, will be about some of Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon if any of these times suit you.

Sunday around 5 or 6 is alright with me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

My PS3 is broken at the moment so I'm not sure I will be able to play.

• Advertisement

DH2K9 wrote: »
    My PS3 is broken at the moment so I'm not sure I will be able to play.

Okay let me know. PSN: Adam-88-S

Sunday around 5 or 6 is alright with me

Hey I won't be able to get on between 4-10 so any chance ya could get on tonight?

Nah not really what about tommorow afternoon

Nah not really what about tommorow afternoon

Can't away to Dublin for the week so no ps3. I'm actually around for an hour now if ya can get on maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Hows this craic fairing out? Must be reaching the final stages soon... Il be on board for the next tournament;) where Il probably be humiliated :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Hows this craic fairing out? Must be reaching the final stages soon... Il be on board for the next tournament;) where Il probably be humiliated :pac:

It's good alright... it's just progressing very slowly.

Fowler87 wrote: »

Moving along grand now. One of the lads ps3 followed suit with urs and stunted things a bit but thems be the breaks. Ah you won't get humiliated Johney........apart from when you play me of course:pac:

It's good alright... it's just progressing very slowly.

DH2K9 is having issues with his ps at the min. Going to give him a few days grace to try and get sorted. If not then T-BON will get a bye to the semis. In the other outstanding quater final i know from playin philly c in the league he normally cant get on until the weekend with college. Im sure we will get them played sooner or later, until then i think these videos explian what we have to do.......the third is my favourite:pac::pac::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273eSvOwpKk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWa4iazJkPk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-rJ-6hBfSo

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

Anyone up for a few friendlies tonight? I'm colsku on PSN. Should be on all night.

Troutfisher what times are ya able to get on over the weekend?

I'm around tonight, most of tomorrow evening(6-8 & 11-?) and Sunday afternoon and probaly Sunday night too.

• Advertisement

You around tonight Troutfisher?

Nope mate im staying in Galway I think my brother is on it not sure so tomorrow is alright with me should be back by about 500 pm

Ye I should be able to get on around 6ish.

Ya thats perfect

My PS3 is fixed:D. I am able to play my match tonight or whatever time suits T-b0n3.

My PS3 is fixed:D. I am able to play my match tonight or whatever time suits T-b0n3.

Good to hear. I'm going to play a football match now, but should be around after that. maybe like 6/7pm or something? Maybe even before.

Are we friends on PSN? I'm Adam-88-S if you want to add me.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Good to hear. I'm going to play a football match now, but should be around after that. maybe like 6/7pm or something? Maybe even before.

Are we friends on PSN? I'm Adam-88-S if you want to add me.

Ye added you there. Probably won't be around tonight until 11 but I'll be on tomorrow as well.

Ye added you there. Probably won't be around tonight until 11 but I'll be on tomorrow as well.

Hi sorry, I'm around tonight if your about??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

Anyone around tonight?

• Advertisement

Lads can those left to play games arrange to play them. This has been dragging on far too long now in fairness

Advertisement