Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3710 battery o2

Options
  • 07-12-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Hey all

The missus bought a nokia 3710 around 6 months ago from o2.

We have treated the battery perfectly since the purchase
    fully discharging before fully recharging etc..

Now she is lucky to get 1.5 days out of a full charge with
    very little use.

Will o2 cover this under warranty or will we get battery not
    covered dung?

Cheers for any insight..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

It's covered by the warranty anyway, they'll send it off and give you a temporary replacement, I think for a deposit.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Battery only has 6months warranty, only the handset has 2 year warranty. I would still chance it with them. You could go direct to MPRC the repair agent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

sdonn wrote: »
    It's covered by the warranty anyway, they'll send it off and give you a temporary replacement, I think for a deposit.

Never left on overnight plugged out as soon as it tells us that it's full, I got my 6303 around the same time and am still getting 4-5 days easy..

Davy wrote: »
    Battery only has 6months warranty, only the handset has 2 year warranty. I would still chance it with them. You could go direct to MPRC the repair agent

Cheers just checked the receipt 26/06/2010 so it's just in..

Also she bought it in o2 Drogheda is there any hassle bringing it to o2 Navan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

bryaner wrote: »
    Also she bought it in o2 Drogheda is there any hassle bringing it to o2 Navan?

No. o2 will be just sending it on your behalf in anycase no matter which store you bring it too

Davy wrote: »
    No. o2 will be just sending it on your behalf in anycase no matter which store you bring it too

Cheers again

Advertisement