Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas wish list

Options
  • 08-12-2010 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Any piercings, tattoos or body jewellery on anyone's list this year?

I've a hankerin for a new tattoo and maybe some nice stone plugs, but unsure. What about ye?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Tattoos! Lots of them.

I want to get something to celebrate the birth of our daughter who was born in October so that will be first. Now just to figure out what way I want it, small and simple or big. I have next week off work so that might be the best time to get it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I want to get a new ring, and tattoo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

I wanna add to an existing tattoo!

I've wanted my neck pierced for ages too, but anyone I've said it to has been trying to put me off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Chhek piercings are seriously in my system right now as a cheer up for being ignored by the army treat, also finish my wrist(4 years on) get the other done, and my other knee too

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

I want sunshine and warm weather for christmas. Then my customers might be more inclined to "flash the flesh" and get some extra tats and piercings. This damned snow and ice is killing us!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Warmer weather would be lovely alright, working in my garage is a battle in minus temps and takes me ages in front of the stove to heat up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

The one good thing about the cold is it makes it so much easier for me to do a nipple piercing ;)

I'd say you could carry ice cubes around in your pocket with this weater without fear of them melting

Actually just ordered myself one of those nice Niobium CBRs that I've had my eye on for a while :D

From anatometal? Did you order direct? If so Gina is so nice isn't she :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

i want MOAR ink!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I want another eyebrow piercing to make it a double eyebrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

I want sunshine and warm weather for christmas. Then my customers might be more inclined to "flash the flesh" and get some extra tats and piercings. This damned snow and ice is killing us!

Me too, or a one way trip to Greece or someplace pretty. Fox Chicago says we're in for roughly a foot of snow on Saturday, but how they know that for sure... 'The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes' :pac:

I want summer for christmas :mad:.

Will wrote: »
    From anatometal? Did you order direct? If so Gina is so nice isn't she :)

No, ordered from BAF, along with a pair of opening pliers.
    I think the black Niobium and steel ball make a really nice combo!
    Could never figure out about the anatometal direct ordering, seemed to be trade only when I was looking last? O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Will wrote: »
    I'd say you could carry ice cubes around in your pocket with this weater without fear of them melting

I could carry ice cubes in my pockets in the house in this weather and they wouldn't melt :eek:. Goodmorning world, its 8 am and I have 4 pairs of socks on :pac:

G'mornin/afternoon young lady :) How be you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

PA and reverse frenum as soon as i can scrape 120 odd quid together its happening

gonna have to be a present to myself as the only people who could give me that much money are my parents and im sure not gonna tell them why i want it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Might be getting a loan so some new mods definitely if I do!

Want: Scaffold or anti-tragus and then to get my swallows on my shoulder or some lyrics on my arm/wrist depending on how they will fit.

Also Will wanna make me some 10mm plugs? :D As a christmas pressie to myself. I'd pay ya and all! Als the perfect excuse to stretch up. Been at 8mm for over a year now.

Yeah cool, just send me a PM with what wood you want. However, they should only be used in healed lobes, you never wanna stretch using wood so make sure your ears are comfy first :)

The Anatometal cbr that I ordered looks a little like this:
    jewelry-captive-bead-rings_0049.jpg

• Advertisement

noice, love anatometal stuff. Barry is also sooo very nice.

Had stuck that up while on my phone at lunch, the one I ordered is a 6ga/4mm niobium ring with a stainless steel ball, rather than slightly gold-ish looking like that one. Looks pretteh.

So more like this, only thicker/not as wide.
    jewelry-captive-bead-rings_0054.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

3 hafadas are on my list, I think I'll be getting them next week.

Ped's going to do another tattoo on my leg sometime close to Christmas, and then a while after I'll be getting my arm finished and have it explanded to my chest.

'tis the season :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 King-of-mice

I would like a new plug, another ring in my right ear for the craic and to eventually get a tattoo of a beautiful lady that my friend designed for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

I'm hopefully getting my first tattoo for Christmas :-) Also, some warm weather would be great, but if I could get snowed in at home on Christmas day so I get a few extra days off for work, that would also be nice:D

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭fattymuatty

I'd love to add to my back piece but unless santa leaves a bag of cash that's not going to happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I want to get more ink to balance out my right shoulder/arm, but I need something to inspire me first... something gothic, death-like and eerie... problem is knowing where to look! So it'll have to wait for next year :(

New jewellery arrived today! :D

0GJGGR0WTC.jpg

I want these! Not to wear, just have and oogle

brassweights.jpg

edit - just bought em! my christmas present to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Two hafadas done as of yesterday :pac:

Advertisement