Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas wish list

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

I'd love a full backpiece :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 DonnyTheDon

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Two hafadas done as of yesterday :pac:

Couldn't take a third?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

She thought it was best to only do 2 at once cos of swelling. They weren't that bad at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 DonnyTheDon

She thought it was best to only do 2 at once cos of swelling. They weren't that bad at all.

Love it when the piercer bottles it. Has she not done many before or do you bruise like a peach? Bless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Emmmm . . . . well the piercer was my girlfriend, not a professional piercer :P
    She's done a lot of piercings on her friends and stuff though so she's well capable, I was surprised at how professional-ish she was, about aftercare and such!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Emmmm . . . . well the piercer was my girlfriend, not a professional piercer :P
    She's done a lot of piercings on her friends and stuff though so she's well capable, I was surprised at how professional-ish she was, about aftercare and such!
    Don't bother his 2 posts so far are this one and one telling pierced off he's wrong about piercings.

Think he's just a **** troll

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I'd like to get my leg piece finished, but unless Santa leaves a stable guaranteed job in my hubby's stocking, I think I'll be holding on to my savings for a rainy day :( Might be able to scrounge up something for a pair of these, but whether to get Rainbow or Blurple.......

• Registered Users Posts: 13 King-of-mice

I would like a new plug, another ring in my right ear for the craic and to eventually get a tattoo of a beautiful lady that my friend designed for me.
    Can I also add get out of Mayo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Toots* wrote: »
    I'd like to get my leg piece finished, but unless Santa leaves a stable guaranteed job in my hubby's stocking, I think I'll be holding on to my savings for a rainy day :( Might be able to scrounge up something for a pair of these, but whether to get Rainbow or Blurple.......

I vote blurple!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

I vote blurple!
    Just checked their stock list, only 1 blurple left!!:(

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I vote blurple!
    Definitely leaning towards blurple.....
    Just checked their stock list, only 1 blurple left!!:(
    Nuttyfudgekins!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

they've a steady flow of anatolove coming to them, just bide your time :)

Will wrote: »
    they've a steady flow of anatolove coming to them, just bide your time :)
    About the second week in January, weather permitting. Just had a message from Stephen in sales re an order I wanted.

You stock anatometal!!?

I usually just buy to order, due to the cost it's not to everybodies taste
    (really should have said pocket) but I am a recognised stockist, with all the advantages that having trade discounts bring :D

you should make em put you up on their website as a recognised stockist, i think email either gina or stephen, not sure.

edit - durr explained to me just there, nevermind :)

My weights came in the post today :D woop! They're awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭apkbarry

Can a labret be hidden?
    What im thinking it growing a bit of a beard.
    So that I can get it pierced with a retainer and hopefully it'll be hidden.
    Any thoughts?

since i've taken mine out i've grown a tuft of hair. hides it ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

res1.jpg

Wasn't sure where else to post this. Planning to get a couple of piercings as a late Christmas present. What kind of an ear piercing would you call this? And could I get it tomorrow, or would it require some sort of prelude?

• Advertisement

It is a stretched lobe. It appears to be around 5mm. It is possible to have it punched to between 3 & 8mm, although you would be better off reading Will thread on stretching, I'm sure if he reads this he'll attach the link to it. Slow stretching is less painfull, less traumatic and carries less complications than punching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Thanks. I've found Will's thread and I'll give it a read.

Cheers

Advertisement