Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser removal?

Options
  • 08-12-2010 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,549 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Long story short my 16 yr old brother got a tatoo from his wrist to near his elbow without my parents knowing. Anyway my mother found out and hit the roof and asked could I find out about laser removal. Where does it in Dublin and does it and does it leave a bad scar? The tattoo isn't complete if that makes a difference?

Cheers for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I'm not too well up on laser removal but i know the results depend on what colour ink was used in the tattoo. Iconic Art in temple bar inside Connected Ink do laser removal. Unsure of prices and such

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

Black ink is easiest to remove. Red and green are a bitch, something to do with frequencies and pigments. If done properly it won't scar. A scar is a sign of the flesh being burned and that means the operator is not doing it right. Give Anna in Nine Lives, Bray a ring. She's one of the best with a laser. I've sent quiet a few of our clients to her and the results are outstanding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

These guys do it and are based in Dublin http://www.facebook.com/iconic.art

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

I don't wish to appear narrow minded and old fashioned but do you really want to have your body lasered by two people who list their activities as "Drinkin with the lads" and "Jagermeister". I appreciate that different people have their own reasons for wanting laser removal but I don't think that "giving you back the potential to get bad ass tattoos" is really a great advertising tag line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 FatBoyKriss

i know lads on the grafton street have laser tattoo removal as well. i dont know how its working but everybody can go over there and ask them :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement