Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kilkenny recommendations

Options
  • 08-12-2010 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello all, Me and my friends do a one night only every few months its my turn to organise,I decided on Kilkenny can anyone recommend a good hostel or cheap hotel..also if it is a good spot for a night out. A good hostel that doesnt mind large group bookings would be great.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Good enough spot to head out.

A few personal recommendations are Lanigans, Kytelers, Morrisons (which has a hotel attached-Hibernian), Langtons (arguably the main spot in KK, popular club and has a hotel). The Left Bank and Ryans are also good spots IMO. Pembroke Hotel is centrally located too but might not want large groups.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement