Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to stay in Westport?

Options
  • 08-12-2010 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Me and my friends were thinking of going to Westport for New Years, theres about 10 of us but I was just wondering, are there houses you can rent for 2 nights in (or just outside) the town?

I know its tough for 10 lads to book a house, but I'm sure we can convince whomever!!

Any suggestions for me, I've tried the ol' google trick, but not getting much joy... Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Appartments out the Quay, do a search on the forum and you might find the names, can't think of the name off top of head.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

i think mcarthys pub rent houses as well as doing a B&B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Thanks a mil guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Atlantic Holidays ( Pat Ayleward ) Distillery Road are agents for a lot of the self catering around Westport. Don't know if a two night let would be on, as large numbers come to Westport over the Christmas / New Year and lessors may prefer longer lettings.

There are number of previous threads on Westport facilities which you could access here.

Enjoy your visit. Good place to see the New Year in.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

There are a lot of self catering apartments on the Quays in Westport.
    Try these and see what you can get.

http://www.theharbourmill.com/index.html

http://www.discoverireland.ie/Search-Results/List.aspx?Search=1&CategoryID=1215&LocationID=305

This is the number for the tourism office, they might be able to help.
    098-25711, adarehouse@eircom.net

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

yop wrote: »
    Appartments out the Quay, do a search on the forum and you might find the names, can't think of the name off top of head.

The Helm :)

And yes, I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Advertisement