Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leyton Orient 8-2 Droylsden... After Extra Time!

• 08-12-2010 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭

The Blue Square North team were 2-0 up, only for Orient to pull one back after they got a man sent off, then got another goal back in the 89th minute, had a man sent off themselves, and so the FA Cup replay went to 30 minutes extra time...

...where Orient scored 6 goals!

In the end both teams has 2 men sent off each, and Orient got 2 hat-tricks, one of them entirely in extra time.

It was 1-2 Droylsden last time I looked, a real WTF game! :eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/fa_cup/9260058.stm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

That's why we love the FA cup :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I know a few orient fans explains the " holy ****" text i got earlier :eek: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,434 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

yeah was looking at soccer special for it. Pretty amazing but the fact that went to a replay, let alone ET shows that Orient really need to get their act together because they very nearly went out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Went onto Soccerway and saw the 8-2 Aet and was thinking they must puut the peno score on it or something,til I clicked into it,holy crap that woulda been a good game to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Bob Mills will be proud

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Orient bandwagon!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

:eek: It was 2-0 last time i looked at the score last night, how did that happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Who cares about that low-quality stuff?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

stovelid wrote: »

QQ

Jazzy wrote: »
    QQ

Pithy.

Really pithy I mean. Not pissy with a lisp.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

There's a joke about the LOI in there somewhere but I won't say it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I know a few orient fans explains the " holy ****" text i got earlier :eek: :D

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ People support teams outside the premier league you know!!!

As crazy as it sounds, it is true. I even travel to 2/3 games a season.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭HyperSkypeWiper

As a supporter of Leeds, i've had to watch teams like Swindon Town, Doncaster (the barcelona of the north :P).The rise of Blackpool shows what you're missing with that perception. Give football like that a chance and you will be pleasantly surprised, a lot of it provides a good bit more excitement than Manu 7-1 Blackburn. I'm now about to sit down and watch FC United vs Brighton, because there's no excitement in watching a "top quality" team like Arsenal wipe the floor with Belgrade now, is their?

While I'm at it, Leeds had Kettering in the second round last season, 1-1 at full time, 5-1 Leeds AET :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

That's bleedin' mad! :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

As a supporter of Leeds, i've had to watch teams like Swindon Town, Doncaster (the barcelona of the north :P).The rise of Blackpool shows what you're missing with that perception. Give football like that a chance and you will be pleasantly surprised, a lot of it provides a good bit more excitement than Manu 7-1 Blackburn. I'm now about to sit down and watch FC United vs Brighton, because there's no excitement in watching a "top quality" team like Arsenal wipe the floor with Belgrade now, is their?

While I'm at it, Leeds had Kettering in the second round last season, 1-1 at full time, 5-1 Leeds AET :D

hes trying to be ironic and having (another) pop at the posters on this forum because poor stovelid and his cronies are carrying the cross for us football wise by supporting and going to LoI matches. forget the other thousands of LoI fans across the country who couldnt give a **** with what people do with their lives as regards entertainment.. they dont know that the real fun is in lording it over us idiots who bought into sky and bebo, the real evils of society

Daemos wrote: »
    There's a joke about the LOI in there somewhere but I won't say it :D

Aye, I was joking. albeit fairly lame. :)

Give praise, however, that you have the ceaseless vigilance of Jazzy to protect you from same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

gimmick wrote: »
    ^ People support teams outside the premier league you know!!!

As crazy as it sounds, it is true. I even travel to 2/3 games a season.

Fair play like, I wasn't having a go. I just didn't think there'd be too many Orient fans floating about here. I know a guy who supports MK Dons but I think that's as far down the leagues that I know a supporter of!

Back on topic, 6 GOALS IN EXTRA TIME!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Advertisement