If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" lcd tv

Options
  • 08-12-2010 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi Guys,
    Sent a post earlier, re: a TV, the Philips 32". It was added to another persons query that you replied to, but didn't get back to me. Check above. Anyway, see from another similar query that you stock - Sony. So you could pm me on the two TV's in one.
    They are: Philips 32 pfl5605 and Sony KDL 32 ex503. The best down here is - E599.95 Philips and E649.95 -(E537.15 VAT Back) Sony. Free del. Del would be Limerick.
    Thanks again. D.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@cairnrua,

I've deleted your post on the other thread to avoid confusion - please take a moment to read the Charter, particularly the following:

Please do not post your query in more than one thread on the forum. If you add a post to an existing thread saying "I'd like a quote for XYZ too", that's fine, but please don't also open a thread of your own with the same request, or vice versa. This simply leads to confusion for the person responding to your query.

Your other post was timed at 11.41 yesterday, while queries are usually answered within a day or so it sometimes takes a little longer than that, as acknowledged in the Charter.

If a query is particularly urgent, a call to the shop (details at www.richersounds.ie or the Philips Shop stickey at the top of the forum) might be helpful.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cairnrua

Thanks Ritz, sorry about that. Can see the point. Was also not sure what to do, as was a separate query re another TV. But as I now am clear, won't make same mistake. Thanks again. C.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Cairnrua,

No problem at all :).............

Cheers,

Ritz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Cairnrua,

PM sent re the Philips TV.

Thanks, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cairnrua

Hi Nicola,
    Thank you for your quick PM. Am still thinking about what tv exactly to go for, so if I do decide will let you know. The VAT back via Sony puts a lot of expensive Tv's in the menu. will still keep on re-searching etc.
    Thanks again for your prompt reply and attention.
    C.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.