Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me remember this young adult book?! - Teenage fiction

Options
  • 08-12-2010 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hey guys - I remember reading a book i ordered & bought through my national school book club probably 1987ish - It was about an apocalypse where this huge explosion happened and the 2 main characters, a teenage boy and girl sheltered under this building(maybe a cinema?) for months living on canned foods, cold cuts, and whatever soda there was. Eventually after many months their food ran out so they left to find the world resembling something from MacCarthys "The Road" with loads of half zombie/humans running around. It was a great read at the time and I've been trying to track it down ever since - any ideas?

Advertisement