Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband options in the Carrigaline area.

• 08-12-2010 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭

I'm fed up of Eircom. During peak hours, it's the worst connection ever. I can't play my xbox online or download anything. I'm just wondering what options I have. I'm just looking for a decent ISP that doesn't go to **** during peak hours so I can play online without any lag. Thanks.. x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Lamposts wrote: »
    I'm fed up of Eircom. During peak hours, it's the worst connection ever. I can't play my xbox online or download anything. I'm just wondering what options I have. I'm just looking for a decent ISP that doesn't go to **** during peak hours so I can play online without any lag. Thanks.. x

Puretelecom great service quick support if needed.Currently have a introduce a friend option :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

* Generous 12GB download capacity.
    * Extra downloads charged at 3c per megabyte.

I'd rather off myself. Thanks for the suggestion though man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I had a nova networks connection back a couple of years ago when I lived in Carrigaline. Got it at the time because upload was more important than download. They've re-worked the packages now but I think they still give a pretty decent upload.

It's wireless though so wherever youre living will need line of sight to one of their transmitters.

Advertisement