Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C&C First attempt

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

2&4 are the best IMO

Bit of over-exposure in a few but you seem to have a good eye for patterns and the likes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Yea, I'm still trying to work out the aperture and exposure time. I need to get myself a light metre. Cheers though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I really like 4 and 6. I'm not a huge fan of the whole sterile urban thing but I love 4 because it leaves you spacially disorientated for a while, 6...I think I like the pigeons.

I also love me some symmetry.

The 400 is probably the ISO, which is why they're grainy. Usually works well for black and white. Also you should probably get a flickr account, imageshack is horrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Yea, 4 would be one of my favourites. It is the ISO I was trying to think of, but couldn't remember the name! And good advice on the Flickr account, already set one up! Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

OP, Please upload your pictures to a host that allows you to display the images correctly on this forum.
    Pix.ie is a good place to upload them. Imageshack performance is terrible & requires people to leave the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

DK32 wrote: »
    OP, Please upload your pictures to a host that allows you to display the images correctly on this forum.
    Pix.ie is a good place to upload them. Imageshack performance is terrible & requires people to leave the forum.

I like your photos :)

Advertisement