Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An introduction to the eircom representatives

Options
  • 08-12-2010 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

In this forum, you're talking to

but who are the people behind the accounts?
    eircom: Mark: I come for a customer service and customer care background within eircom. I am a big movie buff and Man Utd fan. I am getting up to speed on everything that is Boards.ie and I am looking forward to engaging with customers here!
    eircom: Tony: Working a year in social media and this last year has been my most rewarding work year yet. I have been exposed to the endless possibilities of online media and free debate on forums world-wide and now count it as one of my passions.. Other passions, depending on the day, are travel, films, food and various forms of exercise.
    eircom: Ant: Recently moved from eircom's Broadband Tech Support Dept I hope to draw on a wide knowledge of Internet-based technologies. Previous experience in IP, domain hosting, web-based servers, ftp, protocols, etc.; hardware various operating sys and broadband modems /routers. Likes gadgets, have good taste in food and classic movies. Huge sports fan.
    eircom: Eleanor: I'm new to the team have customer service background, really enjoying interacting with customers on our social media sites. Love comedies & listening to all kinds of music. Looking forward to helping out on Boards.ie!
    eMobile: Steve: I come from a Business and Customer Care background within Eircom. Keen Musician, avid Liverpool FC/Bohs fan and regular user of boards also. I truly believe that Social Media is the way forward for customer service as it provides a transparent open medium on which we can all engage and resolve any queries that come our way.I’m looking forward to helping out over here with the Eircom guys and if you have any problems just let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

There you go now!

Darragh :)

Advertisement