Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Sallins to Kilcock road like R407

Options
  • 08-12-2010 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi
    Im trying to get to Johnstownbridge and was thinking of going the Sallins -Clane Kilcock and M4 route. I would be greatful if anyone could let me know what roads are like here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Sallins to Clane is okay. I drove out as far as the petrol station in Painstown between Clane and Kilcock earlier and that road was fine too up to that point. The roads out this way have been generally okay so long as you stick to the main roads so I cant imagine too many problems provided you take it easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭kitkat.3b4t

Thank you for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Anybody know if the road works are still going? Went up that way a few weeks ago & got delayed on the way. I think they where between clane & killcock.

Advertisement