Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bomberman Live: Battlefest

• 08-12-2010 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭

Anyone getting this?

Supposedly its out today, even though this has been announced before and it never arrived.:mad:

I know we have a Bomberman game already on Live, and a great one it is too, and this is probably more of the same, but thats not a bad thing, you can never have enough Bomberman in my opinion.

Source:
    http://www.trueachievements.com/n2425/xbla-wednesday--8th-december-2010.htm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 MordethTheFox

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Anyone getting this?

Supposedly its out today, even though this has been announced before and it never arrived.:mad:

I know we have a Bomberman game already on Live, and a great one it is too, and this is probably more of the same, but thats not a bad thing, you can never have enough Bomberman in my opinion.

Source:
    http://www.trueachievements.com/n2425/xbla-wednesday--8th-december-2010.htm

It's out :D, I grabbed it a little while ago. The menus are just a re-skinned version of the first XBLA Game with is kinda crappy. But like you said, you can never have enough Bomberman. So the new maps and modes were enough for me to pay the 800 points. Will pour lots of hours into this one like I did with the first one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Deadly...

Will be getting this when I get home tonight from work..

Add me if you are up for a few games, I will probably be glued to this game for weeks. GT: The Batman IRL

Advertisement