Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

master league online?

Options
  • 08-12-2010 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

i just have a few questions about master league online.
    do players improve over time, like young players?
    is there a season end or transfer windows?
    is there any good cheap players to buy, i find that everyone else has good players where as im just starting off with the standard and am finding it impossible to win any games and hence very little money to buy anyone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

No, players do not improve over time.

There is no end of seasons, and no specific transfer window period. You can buy and release players at any time.

For a cheap striker under £1Million, I recommend Alafoyr. He's fast enough for his price, and a decent finisher. Also there's P. Cesar, also under one million.

There is a striker just over one million named Nordstrand. Highly recommended! Again, good speed and shooting. Only his dribbling lets him down slighty. But if you play a passing game, then he's worth the signing.

Skeiba makes a good defensive midfielder/ central defender for just over one Million.

If you've just started, be sure to release some of your players early. There is no need to hold onto them, and most of them are a waste of time. Jaric for example, he's brutal. :D Hold onto the likes of Ximelez and Minanda, they're decent. Same with the goalkeeper Ivarov.

Advertisement