If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37 inch LCD - best price if you can please?

Options
  • 08-12-2010 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭

hi RS folks
    I am waiting for John's christmas list
    not sure if TV is included in the list

i am looking for a 37inch or 40inch LCD to be given as gift to family home. so looking for the basic TV. saorview is optional only

please let me know your best prices or if you force me to wait for the John's xmas list, then i can wait :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Bittihuduga,

PM sent,

Thanks, Nicola. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭agentgreen

Hi,

In the exact same situation as the Op. Can you guys give me any suggestions on a 37in-40in, with Saorview and pref 100hz? Have ~€500 to spend.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Also looking for a 37" (or well priced 32").

Budget: <€400 (preferably €350)
    Specs: FullHD, Saorview

Would consider a Sony that would meet this price after the VAT has been refunded.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭agentgreen

agentgreen wrote: »
    Hi,

In the exact same situation as the Op. Can you guys give me any suggestions on a 37in-40in, with Saorview and pref 100hz? Have ~€500 to spend.

Thanks!
    ?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Bittihuduga,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I don't have them in at the moment and we don't have 1000's in our main warehouse either - but I'm going to order a few for arrival on the 17th - if you are interested I'll pop you name on one - but at the moment I cannot guarantee what quantity I will receive!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

If you get some of those 40" Tosh's for that price let me know as well very intrested.

Psygnosis wrote: »
    If you get some of those 40" Tosh's for that price let me know as well very intrested.

No problem guys - I'll keep you posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

thanks john for the reply
    yes, i would love to have that 40inch LG which is on sale. please let us knw the shipping cost to dublin. delivery to phillips store is fine too

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭kenkin

John
    I'm also interested in the Toshiba.
    Will you give me a price delivered to dublin please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Just posted about that Tosh. Will also take one if avail, delivery if poss to Co Fermanagh, if not can collect.

agentgreen wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks!

Guys - apologies for the delay - pretty mental day so only getting to a few boards posts now :o.

I have sent you a PM with a 37" suggestion.

Thanks for your patience,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Guys on the Toshiba - I still don't have a firm quantity as they are quite short - however I should know on Tuesday - however they will be an in-store only product and unfortunately we will not have them available for home delivery.

If you are looking for an excellent 40-42" without blowing the budget we do have the Samsung PS42 C450 that we can do at £379.95 which is a 42inch 600hz Hd Ready with 3x Digital Hdmi Connections / Usb With Movie Playback & Irish Digital Tv Ready ..

We are also doing the Tech Sol TSB40 Wall bracket as an offer with the Samsung at just £19.95 reduced from £49.95 - so for £399.90 you get a decent quality 600Hz TV AND bracket!

See details here: http://www.samsung.com/ie/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/plasma-tv/PS42C450B1WXXU/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Any update on the Tosh

Psygnosis wrote: »
    Any update on the Tosh

PSy,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I have had a crazy week last week and our Boards presence has really suffered, apologies.

I have only one of those Toshiba 40BV70's left instore that I can do at just £349.95.

http://www.richersounds.com/search/toshiba%2040bv700

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.