Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opera mobile 10.1

Options
  • 08-12-2010 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

anyone using this with Vodafone? When you use the turbo feature it uses operamini proxy to compress the web pages which is handy you can check its working by checking your ip address. Problem i'm having is when i use Vodafone live the ip address never changes so its not using opera turbo but if i use the isp connection or wifi it does change to opera mini's ip anyone else come across this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Have you tried removing the proxy settings from your live settings? It will work without them but shouldn't go through the proxy

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Yeah proxy is removed I never use it

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

I tried this on the desktop version last night same thing but when using eircom it worked. Opera and Vodafone must have some deal going on not to allow this.

Advertisement