Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CMS marketing, 1 day job, in Tuam

Options
  • 08-12-2010 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

I've posted this in work & jobs already, so sorry for a double post, but for your benefit/detriment;
    so back in the day when i was a college bum and stuck for moneys, I signed up to CMS marketing for those crappy promotional jobs you see people do every now and again. They were a pain in the ass, so i eventually quit and told them to feck off. now, every once in a while, i get messages from them asking if i'm available for work. Every time i tell them to take me off their system. and every time, they don't.

Haven't heard from them in a long time, until right now, i got a text (or 3, she must be using webtext to spam hundreds of people) saying there's a days worth of marketing work in Tuam for 3 Mobile Broadband. Since i've asked them very politely in the past, many times, to take me off the system and not call me, I'm posting it here for anyone in the Tuam area looking for a few quid today & tomorrow, or just to spam them back.

the details;
    promo is for 3 National Broadband,
    Supervalue carpark in Tuam,
    Work is flexible today, would finish at 7pm tomorrow,
    hrs tomorrow would be 11am to 7pm,
    payment is €90 per day + 40c per mile from your house,
    text Jan with your name at the bottom of the text if interested: 087xxxx

If this gets removed, fair enough, fell free to pm me.

Advertisement