Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any info on taking computers as LC subject in UL

• 08-12-2010 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi
    just wondering do any of ye have any info on this ? I've seen it on a previous post :) but can't find out who to contact about it ,no info on their website
    :):)
    Thanks
    Hope ye can help:):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Welshman666

Well I'm currently doing the course myself in my school. It is an optional subject of course that I took up and the points you get in computers will count towards UL only (as it is their course)! Even though i'm not going to UL it's just a handy subject to do to be honest, especially if you are into computers like myself as it is very easy to be honest.

I'm in my last year now and we have actually done some work which counts towards our entire "exam", i.e we did a project on Scratch..

Hope this helps, I guess if you just started Leaving cert this year then it is ok, but if you are in your last year like myself I guess you wont get to utilize the course as much (work wise etc). Best off asking computer teacher or whoever in school about it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Advertisement