Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking outside Argos

• 08-12-2010 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Could someone tell me what time the street outside argos is open to parking each day, need to pick up something heavy there, any help would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

When i worked down that area it was before 11am but think its 10am now and from 5pm, I think its to allow people to attend mass also aswell as Deliveries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

Thanks for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ya it's 10 or half 10 but if you could OP I'd go in for 9 with the Christmas shopping Argos is getting busy these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

Do Argos have a back door that leads out into the car park out back? If its a heavy and awkward item then it might be easier for them to send it out the back door instead.

No harm in asking! Failing that though you could always get it delivered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

IIRC if you ask they can give it too you at the back but I could be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

Ive bought heavy goods in there before and they had no problem bringing it out the back door for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

they stopped allowing things go out the back door, stupid imo, it puts me off buying a lot of bigger items there. in the mornings before ten you are not supposed to park as its for loading/unloading only so if you are not quick you may get a ticket. make sure your hazards are on, and park tidiely the del men often get stuck and the wardens like to help them out by giving the offending cars tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

Don't argos do home delivery on certain heavy goods or does it cost extra?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

The last time I purchased I had to carry the item.
    They were not allowed to open the back door!

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Mooley22 wrote: »
    Don't argos do home delivery on certain heavy goods or does it cost extra?

Costs 20 quid extra the last I heard... and could take up to a week to be delivered

• Advertisement
Advertisement