Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishWan

Options
  • 08-12-2010 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I am based in Raheen limerick, and currently looking to get connected to the IrishWAN network:
    http://www.irishwan.ie/

I have tried to register at this site twice over the last few months but there doesnt seem to be any activity there,

Can anybody help ? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

i just signed up, and says must review my details, which all i gave them is my username and password and email, STRANGE!! review what, but i'll let you know for any updates from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭stephenlane80

yea i got that mail too but nothing else, maybe the forum is locked down because of spam or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

Contact bushy on here.

I don't know if there still active.

Thanks Jimmy, ill let you know how i get on

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭daveharlowe

Hi,

apologies for not approving your logon (I've approved a few in last few weeks - can you pm me your login please?)

Note, I am running (a very small) network in Raheen.

regards,
    Dave

• Advertisement

Hi Dave,

PM sent

Advertisement