Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plc Course's

Options
  • 08-12-2010 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Just wondering if any1 new where this course was taught anywhere in the midlands?i heard it was hard in phase 6 so i would like to no the basics b4 i get there thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭sparcocars

RJ59 wrote: »
    Just wondering if any1 new where this course was taught anywhere in the midlands?i heard it was hard in phase 6 so i would like to no the basics b4 i get there thanks:D

I know that for a PLC course in fas you have to have an electrical qualification (eg, electrician, engineer, etc). I don't know if that would be the same for other places running courses. Maybe try and get a lend of some phase 6 notes and read through it and get familiar with whats on the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Philistine

A company called Firstpolymer run PLC courses in Athlone amongst other places. It's a good course but it's specific to Siemens PLC's and may not help with the course in phase six directly. Also it's not cheap, I think its about €800.
    As said above, you might try get and study the notes from the phase six course or view PLC tutorials on youtube for an insight.

Advertisement