Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games Again....

Options
  • 08-12-2010 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Well Dublin Gunner, ShooterMac and myself are all squaded up all week havin a great laugh....Some good games, just goes to show with a few mates the games can be better....Mostly is assault, medic and Engi....so we have the bases covered. I love the G3 at the moment with no scope at all.....

So funny last night on Heavy metal when the other team kept spawning on the mountain at B for about 20 mins....

Now the two of them just have to get DIRT2 and COD:BO (I know Shooter has it) and L4D2,

Dubs I take it you are getting VIETNAM...ffs:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Well Dublin Gunner, ShooterMac and myself are all squaded up all week havin a great laugh....Some good games, just goes to show with a few mates the games can be better....Mostly is assault, medic and Engi....so we have the bases covered. I love the G3 at the moment with no scope at all.....

So funny last night on Heavy metal when the other team kept spawning on the mountain at B for about 20 mins....

Now the two of them just have to get DIRT2 and COD:BO (I know Shooter has it) and L4D2,

Dubs I take it you are getting VIETNAM...ffs:rolleyes:

Ah yeah Vietnam will be on the way alright. Must pre-order it on steam. (is this even possible if your original game [BC2] isn't on steam?)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Ah, jaysus it has to be. I mean you already have the game installed as it it. All you really getting is the code of steam.....I take it you have the VIETNAM icon on the menu screen when you load up?

I deffo think it would be fine....;)

Ah, jaysus it has to be. I mean you already have the game installed as it it. All you really getting is the code of steam.....I take it you have the VIETNAM icon on the menu screen when you load up?

I deffo think it would be fine....;)

Ah yeah, sure everyone has that since the update. I like to click on it every once in a while for the new background and cool music :D

Looks like its gonna work sort of like the BF2 add-ons, just chose to play Vietnam form within the main game and it will load it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Is the TIG server back online?
    Just played a few games today after a huge break - i think i saw two new maps. One was all alleways, loved it, the other - was wide open with tanks dominating. Team i was on couldnt get out of the base for snipers, and when they managed to get out it was 2 tanks at every flag... must try and play a bit before vietnam.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

yankinlk wrote: »
    Is the TIG server back online?
    Just played a few games today after a huge break - i think i saw two new maps. One was all alleways, loved it, the other - was wide open with tanks dominating. Team i was on couldnt get out of the base for snipers, and when they managed to get out it was 2 tanks at every flag... must try and play a bit before vietnam.

It's back in the form of Vietnavan.

The maps sound like Oasis and Harvest Day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Ah yeah Vietnam will be on the way alright. Must pre-order it on steam. (is this even possible if your original game [BC2] isn't on steam?)

Nope same price on ea downloader tho, euro cheaper on g2play.net

No loving OASIS TBH...they needed to make it a tad less clustered. And I tell you if you get spawned trapped you are FOOKED on that map. I am surprised EA did not put 5 tanks on such a small level :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

Lads are you on PC?? add me im in Dublin...Battlefield name is The New Guy

Welcome aboard...make sure you follow the chain of command in game...lmao.

Otheriwse Shootet Mac will shoot you in the BACK...hence his name.

I will add you in game laterz mate....add me on steam if ya want...

wondaboy007

I'll add you to BornIn84 - dependant on one thing, what age are you? :p

In game is Dublin_Gunner, steam is Dublin_Gunner.

Actually, pretty much everything is Dublin_Gunner. Makes it easier. lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

haha..26 if ur prejudice against certain ages....
    what are the other guys names?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

BornIn84 wrote: »

We have the list stickied:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055843286

BornIn84 wrote: »

Funnily, I guessed you might be 26... :p

Could have been the number of the house he was born in Dubs....lol

Could have been the number of the house he was born in Dubs....lol

Or the bus route lol

Had to stop playin last night, the lag was atrocious. I'd put a full clip into someone, only for them to pistol whip me! Grr....

Advertisement