Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Plush Toys

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

This is not the store you are looking for

The Gathering
    43 Lower Gerald Griffen Street
    Limerick
    Telephone: + 353 61 315133

If they don't have it, i would say they can suggest somewhere. That movie place on top of thomas street is gone isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jme467

phill106 wrote: »
    This is not the store you are looking for

The Gathering
    43 Lower Gerald Griffen Street
    Limerick
    Telephone: + 353 61 315133

If they don't have it, i would say they can suggest somewhere. That movie place on top of thomas street is gone isnt it?

Thanks a million phill106! I'll try there tomorrow, and hopefully they'll have it!

On the plus side, if they don't, amazon have cut their price almost in half since I posted this earlier so it wouldn't be too bad to buy one from there!

Really appreciate the reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

no problem, they sell alot of tabletop gaming and scifi stuff, so hopefully they have something.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Not sure if these are the same things... look fairly similar though. They are in argos but they refer to them as beanies rather than plush.

Argos Beanie Starwars

EDIT: nevermind.. I just realised that the ones you're looking for talk and I cant see any mention of that feature in the argos ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jme467

kendragon wrote: »
    Not sure if these are the same things... look fairly similar though. They are in argos but they refer to them as beanies rather than plush.

Argos Beanie Starwars

EDIT: nevermind.. I just realised that the ones you're looking for talk and I cant see any mention of that feature in the argos ones.

Crap! They would have been absolutely perfect kendragon! :( Unfortunately, they don't seem to have them in any of the stores I can get to. The talking feature was not essentially, and infact, if I'd known they could be gotten without it I would have gone for that.. I ordered one from amazon literally an hour ago, so I guess I'll just go with that! Really appreciate the help though! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement