Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patrick Wolf - The Sugar Club - 21/3/11

Options
  • 08-12-2010 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

The English singer songwriter will play The Sugar Club

The ever-inventive and experimental Wolf has just announced his plans to play an Irish show at The Sugar Club, Dublin on Monday March 21. It marks his long-awaited return to the country.

The follow-up to The Bachelor, entitled The Conqueror, is due out in May, so The Sugar Club might provide a nice chance to have a first listen to his new material. MCD has also announced that an exclusive presale is open as of now - you can avail of the offer here.

Tickets go on general sale this Friday December 10 at 9am from Ticketmaster outlets nationwide and ticketmaster.ie. Tickets are priced at €18 inclusive of booking fee.

Sounds good to me, already bought my ticket.
    Anyone know what the Sugar Club is like for gigs? I would assume he would be Academy size, especially considering he's coming up to his 4th album release.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Sugar Club is tiny. Mostly seated with a small standing area in front of the stage. It can be very good though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

HMMM might be worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Julemyster

Totally going to this gig! He is amazing..
    Just wondering if theres anywhere I can get a ticket without the booking fee?

If I went to the Sugar Club would they sell it to me for 18euro?
    Maybe its a silly question, but just sayin :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

Freaking out. Agreed to go to this gig with a mate. Convinced I completed the booking last week on ticketmaster - went to check booking today online and there's no booking for me.

Service rep said it didn't complete the booking. Anyone know where I can buy a ticket now??

Ticketmaster / venue have no more available?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SchizoEclectic

Roro4Brit wrote: »
    Freaking out. Agreed to go to this gig with a mate. Convinced I completed the booking last week on ticketmaster - went to check booking today online and there's no booking for me.

Service rep said it didn't complete the booking. Anyone know where I can buy a ticket now??

Ticketmaster / venue have no more available?

If Only I'd Known. I Had 2 Spare Tickets With Me + Was At The Top Of The Queue All Night :/ Did You Get In?

• Advertisement
Advertisement