Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coal

Options
  • 08-12-2010 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Where do those of you with open fires get your coal? Looking for the best value for big bags of polish doubles....Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

There was a thread here that mentioned it before but I can't remember where for the life of me which one.

I think Waterford fuels are suppose to be pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Leamy fuels in Jail street opposite the Garda station side entrance seems to be at it years so must be doing something right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

ziedth wrote: »
    There was a thread here that mentioned it before but I can't remember where for the life of me which one.

I think Waterford fuels are suppose to be pretty good.

Maybe this Thread
    Funfair wrote: »
    Leamy fuels in Jail street opposite the Garda station side entrance seems to be at it years so must be doing something right

It's actually Saint Patrick's terrace not Jail street ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

^ ya I think your right actually, I thought it was longer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Maybe this Thread

It's actually Saint Patrick's terrace not Jail street ;)

It was always know as Jail Street to me for some reason, anyone care to englighten me on this? like was it ever called jail street or is that like a slang name or something being the barracks is there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Funfair wrote: »
    It was always know as Jail Street to me for some reason, anyone care to englighten me on this? like was it ever called jail street or is that like a slang name or something being the barracks is there?

I know it as Jail street too,i think it has something to do with the wall at the back? I'm sure someone here knows :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

there used to be a jail( think its "gaol" for an irish jail) there
    i remember hearing the old jail wall fell down years ago killing people
    i probabily a mile off so im open to correction

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sh83

I find premium polish coal from coaldirectireland.com to be very good. its low in ash and high in heat. they deliver all over ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

zombie thread

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭2forjoy

robtri wrote: »
    zombie thread

Dont think there is polish coal in jail st because its smokeless zone

• Advertisement
Advertisement