Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xlc project fundraiser.

• 08-12-2010 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hey just wanted to let everybody know there is a fundraiser for the xlc project(the manor school)in revolution tomorrow night starting from 9.There is a table quiz on and leg waxing so should be a good night.If anyone is interested in putting in a team or just wants to take part in the quiz pm me.Its 20euro per team of four.Hope to see some boardies there.

P.s. For people who don't know about the xlc project.Its a family run school that was set up to help people that left school early for whatever reason to get there leaving cert.It currently has around 100 students full time and part time studying for the leaving cert.All the work done in the school is voluntary and it is not government funded.So we are running the fundraiser because as its stands the school won't have enough money to keep going after this year.Any help would be greatly appreiciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 foxylad2

one of the best run, best performing schools in the country --well done to all involved - xls will always have my support - well done to all concerned

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

so will i count you in lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

im in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

Mooley22 wrote: »
    Hey just wanted to let everybody know there is a fundraiser for the xlc project(the manor school)in revolution tomorrow night starting from 9.There is a table quiz on and leg waxing so should be a good night.If anyone is interested in putting in a team or just wants to take part in the quiz pm me.Its 20euro per team of four.Hope to see some boardies there.

P.s. For people who don't know about the xlc project.Its a family run school that was set up to help people that left school early for whatever reason to get there leaving cert.It currently has around 100 students full time and part time studying for the leaving cert.All the work done in the school is voluntary and it is not government funded.So we are running the fundraiser because as its stands the school won't have enough money to keep going after this year.Any help would be greatly appreiciated.

I think we should have the Boards soccer team down there and make a night out of it :)

Advertisement