Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holland & Barrett sale

Options
  • 08-12-2010 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭

Holland & Barrett have a sale going at the moment where if you buy one item you can get a second one for 1c. I was there at lunchtime & the guy in front of me was buying twenty Powerbars so based on that I'm guessing it's a good deal!

Thought it be be of use to someone on here, available on their website as well I think.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

It ends tommorrow at 5 pm so hurry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭opus

Same sale is back on again, perfect for nuts, seeds, dried fruit and even placebos (as I read someone mention in a different thread) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

Great stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

Sale still on today. Decent stuff on cod liver oil etc

No discount on gels or bars though.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jeffontour

Up there at lunch time today, not as good as last time when it was across all products in store. It's limited to certain lines this time, nothing I was really interested in. I like crystalised ginger but not by the kilo!

• Advertisement
Advertisement