Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are they responsible?

Options
  • 08-12-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

I bought a charger for wii remotes but it has fried one of the remotes and it is behaving strangely now, to the point it is unuseable.

I will be returning the charger, bought in NI, but I want to know are they responsible for the damage to the remote too?

I don't see why they wouldn't be personally.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Where I work, yes. This would be passed to the legal dept and they would look, into it. Where this usually turns up is, bought top, washed it with a load of washing, dye in top ran, now looking for price of all items in the washing machine.

Try bring evidence of the cost of a controller and they will take the damaged one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Where I work, yes. This would be passed to the legal dept and they would look, into it. Where this usually turns up is, bought top, washed it with a load of washing, dye in top ran, now looking for price of all items in the washing machine.

Try bring evidence of the cost of a controller and they will take the damaged one.
    Thanks. I'll bring the controller with me so.

I have no evidence of the cost of it as I got it over a year ago and didn't keep the reciept. Its an official Nintendo one that they also sell so they should know the value / have some in stock.

Advertisement