Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking return train Wexford to Dublin - best place to park?

Options
  • 08-12-2010 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

I'll need to park before 8 am and wouldn't be back 'til after 9pm - it's a Saturday (and no, it's not a shopping trip :)). Wondering where the best place to park is price-wise near Wexford station. Don't fancy a long dark walk in bad weather when I return.

I know various carparks in town - just not sure what time they're open or how much the whole day would cost me.

I'd appreciate any thoughts, folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Ryan T

Out after the entrance to the boat club is only 2 euro a day or there abouts - parking on side of road and its only a few minutes walk from the station

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭mct1

Thanks, Ryan, I didn't know that. I assume I just buy a parking machine ticket from that area at 8am to last the day then?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Ryan T

Yes a ticket lasts for the whole day- it was brought in for people working in the town. Similiar facility in ferrybank

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭mct1

Cheers!

Advertisement